Departments and specialties
Mayo Clinic has one of the largest and most experienced practices in the United States,
with campuses in Arizona, Florida and Minnesota. Staff skilled in dozens of specialties work
together to ensure quality care and successful recovery.
Departments with related expertise
July 25, 2019
- LeBlond RF, et al., eds. The female genitalia and reproductive system. In: DeGowin's Diagnostic Examination. 10th ed. New York, N.Y.: McGraw-Hill Education; 2015. http://www.accessmedicine.com. Accessed Feb. 3, 2017.
- Frequently asked questions: Especially for teens FAQ150. Your first gynecological visit. American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. http://www.acog.org/Patients/FAQs/Your-First-Gynecologic-Visit-Especially-for-Teens. Accessed Feb. 3, 2017.
- Frequently asked questions: Abnormal cervical cancer screening test results. FAQ187. American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. http://www.acog.org/Patients/FAQs/Abnormal-Cervical-Cancer-Screening-Test-Results. Accessed Feb. 3, 2017.
- Carusi DA, et al. The gynecologic history and pelvic examination. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Feb. 3, 2017.
- Butler Tobah YS (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Feb. 23, 2017.